Tuesday, August 09, 2005

So, the first blog of August: the holiday month. I’ve had six more hours of driving lessons since my last post, and I’m progressing well. I’ve struggled round roundabouts, and done hill-starts, and so I’ve done quite a bit, although I’ve only moved forwards so far… I’ve heard that reversing is an art, you can either do it, or you can’t. Let’s hope I can.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a picture of me driving down the road in the car, obviously.

As I said in the previous post, I was going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the Friday before last. This was the day that it came out. I went to Vue in Croydon with Jon, Dave J and Steve. I thought the film was excellent. So good in fact, that I went to see it at Beckenham with my cousins and brother this time last week. Unfortunately, the cinema was full of brats, but that was to be expected. Just as funny the second time around.

I made this discovery a few days ago

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is supposedly out in November. I’m looking forward to seeing it again.

I’m off on holiday on Friday to Tenerife, and so will miss results day. I hope you all get what you deserve. Perhaps Lewis will make his mind up as to what he is going to give up, if anything, when the results come out. Only he can tell. I’ll be back the Tuesday after the results come out. I’ll post a few photos when I return.

That is all my friends, we shall speak when I return.

Chiao

Weather: Sunny! 24 C
Reading: Will read Da Vinci Code.
Listening to: Tenth Man Down - Nightwish
Watching: Nothing really
Confused about: Nothing
Annoyed with: Nothing, except Otis, Naturlich
Mood: Happy :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Methinks I'll be asking for Star Wars for christmas.

And results day will be scary... I'm very doubtful about getting 4 As, but 2 As would be good.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home