Saturday, June 18, 2005

After having a week off school, I’m getting rather bored. That’s why I’m doing this, just to kill some time. It rather hot today too which makes doing nthing seem like a chore. Anyway, to business!

Yesterday, Dave C, Rob, Dave J, Jon, Sanjay, Steve and I went to Beckenham to see Batman Begins. It was very quiet because it was during non-brat hours. A very fine film it was too. Plenty of action and Michael Caine too. If you haven’t been to see, I suggest you go. As all good action films should have, it has an excellent car chase with a very cool batmobile. I suppose it’s more like a tank than a car, but it’s still very cool indeed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There isn’t really much else to say, other than school begins on Monday for another five weeks. Two of which I have no registration, which is good because I don’t have to leave home on Monday until about 0910. Shame it’s Tyler first really. Oh well.

Also, I’m planning on doing no work in german for the next five weeks. I can use my time far more wisely. It also means that if I don’t go to the lessons, I can leave early on a Friday like the rest of the year group. Our class is the only one with a lesson period five on a Friday. Oh well, not for much longer :D

That’s all folks.

tata


Weather: Sunny 27 C
Reading: John Grisham - Bleachers
Listening to: The Kinslayer - Nightwish
Watching: Doctor Who tonight. Last in series
Confused about: Nothing in particular
Annoyed with: Nothing really
Mood: Happy :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Shame it's only 2 weeks with no registration. They should have given us the full 5 weeks without it!

Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

It's more of a Bat-tank than a Batmobile.

Monday, June 20, 2005 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Excuse me!?

Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

An interesting response. Also very random.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home