Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Well, once again, it’s time to blog. I haven’t had time recently because of exams etc. I had Chemistry today, which went OK. Could have been a bit better. One thing which really hacked me off was the fact that they asked us about Lead extraction, despite the fact that it hasn’t been taught to us. I think I could have got an A. If I did, I just scraped it.

I’m supposed to be revising some Stats for the exam tomorrow, and Physics for Friday, but I’ve given myself a break from that boring crap about discrete Random Variables and Electromagnetic waves. Which are of course not always waves. 10 points if you can tell me when they are not waves.

I think I’ll be jumping on this rather full bandwagon, and do this:

01. Reply with your name and I will write a short phrase describing you.
02. I will then tell you what I admire about you.
03. I will make up a short drabble with the both of us in it.
04. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
05. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
06. Put this in your journal.

I’ll try and be honest. For some of you, I may just ,make it up because I don’t really know you. Others, I can write a lot about. Give it a go.

Well, that’s it for now. Back to the revision

Bye

Weather: Sunny! 20C
Reading: CGP physics revision guide. Fun eh?
Listening to: Ghost Love Score
Watching: Nowt really
Confused about: What waves actually are
Annoyed with: The whole of year 11 and chavs generally
Mood: Excited about monday. Dreading Friday

7 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

The EM spectrum is not a wave when it interacts with matter. Do I get the 10 points? :)

And write about me! I'm the MC, if you didn't already know.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

Dick van Chard

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

OK, here it goes:

Dave:

1. MC Dave that Jugglin’ rapper with Alexander's Dark Band
2. Your understanding of other people’s problems and your selflessness
3. So, Otis was spying on us in the Library during a free period. Dave, being the brave sole that he is, decided to set fire to the library with Otis trapped inside. Unfortunately he burrowed his way out. Some Year 11 may have died, but it was worth it.
4. It’s got to be touring Rowan’s house with Dein Fotoapparat. Both Rap's too.
5. Why don’t you like Sport?
6. You already have

‘Chard:

1. Ah, Darth Chard. A lot to say about you, I have.
2. The ability to get up in front of lots of people and not crap yourself with fear, your great sense of humour and ability to pick great ties (like the one today).
3. When watching the Lord of The Rings Marathon, ‘Chard decided he wanted to make his own version of the movies. They turned out shite because he used Dave as Golem.
4. Must be the Dud London Trip when Sarah came. Enjoyable that was.
5. How does your hair stay looking so good when it’s so long. At least it doesn’t like like Cooper’s :)
6. Don’t worry, you already have!


Anymore for anymore?

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you handle the Steve?

Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger David Jani said...

oooh i wanna play

Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Steve:

1. Steve B. Baz. He’s Big.
2. Put simply, you’re not afraid of anything. You can handle it. The king of cool. And a great sense of Humour. And two little brother's too.
3. Steve was having another party. Good it was too. Chavs arrived at the door. Steve shot them and then laughed. The End.
4. Got to be the potometer experiment with Howellsy last year. The water went everywhere.
5. Why do you always put yourself down? You’re a great guy!
6. Good to see you started it off

Dave:

1. Big D. The man with style.
2. Like Steve, you can handle it too. Especially provocative chavs :D
3. Dave and I were walking towards Burger King. We saw on the other side of the road, a KFC had magically appeared. We crossed to road and ate there instead.
4. Giving Herbert his “oh, come on now boys!” data. Genius on Stewart’s part methinks. Memories from GCSE English.
5. Why do you have the same bag as Rob. It is awfully confusing at times :)
6. You know you want to!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Sarah:

1. Younger Sister of Jonymer
2. I wish i could draw at all, let alone as good as you.
3. Sarah and I are walking to the shops. Sarah sees a great new pair of shoes to buy. I say "girls buy too many shoes" and walk off.
4. Because we've never actually met, there is no memorable moment with the both of us in it. But, the time when you said you'd used some spell or another was pretty memorable, and weird.
5. Not just you, but girls in general. Why so many clothes, shoes and accessories?
6. Glad to see you already have.

Friday, June 10, 2005 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home