Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Jubilation to Devestation

Firstly, Yay! We got the Olympics! I know the reaction is slightly delayed, but I just haven’t had the time / couldn’t be bothered to blog recently. It should be good. Let’s hope I’m able to go to some of the events.

Secondly, I must blog about the bombs in London last Thursday, 7th July. In my opinion, it was inevitable that this would happen at some point. It was just a matter of when. It also could have been a lot worse. Many hundreds or even thousands could have died. Of course it is a huge tragedy that at least 52 people died. It should of course never have happened. I just hope the relatives of the victims get justice. Let’s hope the police can find the buggers who did this to our city.

In other news, It’s only 3days, seven hours, 42 minutes and 32 seconds until Harry Potter and The Half blood prince comes out. (The timing is from here.) I am looking forward to it. I thoroughly enjoyed book five. So much so, that I read it again. Let’s hope this is just as good. I have a feeling it could be even better.

Toodle pip

Weather: really hot. 28 C
Reading: Nothing. Waiting for the HBP
Listening to: Wanderlust - Nightwish
Watching: CSI double bill series finale tonight
Confused about: Who will become school captain. "Vote Dan. Stamping out Chavs"
Annoyed with: You guessed it - Chavs.
Mood: Happy :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Woo, Harry Potter should be a good book. For some reason I don't seem as bothered about it this time than I did when books 4 and 5 came out. Meh.

Plus, I need to hastily finish the book I'm reading at the moment, which may take slightly longer than... 2 days, 8 hours, 19 minutes and 55 seconds. And I don't really want to put it on hold. Decisions, decisions...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I'm going to read Harry Potter in my own time, after I've read the book I'm reading now (which will take about another week), I don't see any need to rush.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home