Saturday, June 11, 2005

At Last! The exams have finally finished for another six months. And so has German!

Well, I hope so. I’m not planning on doing it next year, so I hope to “persuade” Frau Launisch that I shouldn’t need to go to lessons from now until 21st July which is when school finishes. A complete waste of time I think, which could be used doing such educational activites as playing cards. And talking. And eating. Well, anything’s better than German!

As I said, the exams are now over. 4 weeks of them I’ve had. I had Stats on Thursday which, to tell you the truth, should have gone better. I think I got about 75% ish. Which will hopefully give me an A overall. Fingers crossed.

Yesterday was the worst day of the whole exam period. When I found out that all three physics exams were goingot be on the same day I thought, “I just won’t be able to do it”. Well, I had to and to be honest, I went OK. It was just very long. I think I may have to re-sit the Forces and Motion paper, I really did do that badly.

In other news, I’m going here on Monday. Yes the merriment of Thorpe Park! I haven’t been since I was about 6, so it should be a bit of a shock how it’s changed. I’m really looking forward to it, although it will dry up my funds for a few weeks, but meh, it should be worth it. No, it will be worth it, as long as the weather holds out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I bought this poster about a week ago. I thought I’d get used to putting pictures on the blog. It’s probably come out crap, but I don’t care. I think it looks good anyway.

That is all for now my loyal readers and chavs.

tata

Weather: Sunny 12 - 15 C
Reading: Nowt
Listening to: Best of Nightwish playlist
Watching: Doctor Who tonight
Confused about: Nothing at all
Annoyed with: Chavs in general. Or should i say clowns
Mood: Happy :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Chard said...

Wo for thrope park! I apologise for not being there to join you, but have a good time. Collosus rocks hard :D

Make MCMcC discuss politics again ;)

Saturday, June 11, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

A fine poster you have there.

Talking about politics on collosus certainly is most uber. But you know what would be even more uber? Talking about physics!!

Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I think we should give it a go!

Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home