Friday, October 28, 2005

Most of you probably haven’t noticed (why would you?) that today my blog if officially one year old! Hurrah! That year seems to have gone very, very quickly. So, let’s hope it goes for another year at least.

This weeks been half-term, so I’ve been up to a few vaguely exciting things. Monday was a two hour driving lesson. Afterwards, my driving instructor told me that after next lesson, which is on Wednesday, I will have done everything. Which is nice. So, once my theory test is out of the way, I can book my practical test and then I will be bombing around West Wickham like some kind of “rude-boy”. Ok, so maybe not that last bit, but it will be great knowing that I can legally drive. Tuesday was a trip into Bromley, where I saw that other roamer of the blogosphere, Steve. He was with younger brother Dave, buying Warhammer something or other. £11 he ended up paying which was quite expensive for whatever it was that he bought. I was boring clothes shopping. Nothing interesting at all happened.

Wednesday: Nothing at all interesting happened.

Yesterday was far more exciting. Jon, Chard, Dave J, Steve, Dave C, Andrew and I went to see Wallace and Gromit: The curse of the were-rabbit at Vue in Croydon. In my opinion it was one of the best films of the year. I’ve always liked Wallace and Gromit. Hey, who hasn’t? (Ignoring Lewis who hates everything). It was funny in places too, which was nice.

Back to the boring stuff, I’ve been doing maths coursework today which has been very tedious. I should get it done by Tuesday, hopefully.

Anyhow, tomorrow should be great. Being the Spurs season ticket holder that I am, I’m off to see them tomorrow against Arsenal: The big game of the season. The teams have always had a bitter rivalry, and so the atmosphere should be buzzing.

I’ll post about it in the future, hopefully with pics.

Stay tuned for more links to be added to the sidebar.

Goodbyes

Weather: Non-existant. Although, very hot yesterday. 21 C
Reading: The same as last time
Listening to: The Kinslayer
Watching: Monty Python movies in general
Thinking of buying: Stil a digital camera. Thislooks nice.
Looking Forward to: The thing next month
Confused about: Nothing really :)
Annoyed with: Chavs
Mood: Happy :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Yeah, I've been doing that maths coursework all day today too. So why I'm doing maths again...? :D

Friday, October 28, 2005 6:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cos it's better than english, thats why.

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

Ah yes. That was the reason :)

Saturday, October 29, 2005 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger titch said...

ME! I hated Wallace and Gromit when I was younger. I would sit on the stairs while everyone else was watching it. It was rubbish and stupid and I really didn't like it. . .I might watch it again some time and see how I go.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home