Friday, May 13, 2005

Firstly, I’m sorry. It has been almost a month since my last post, in which much has happened in the world of Dan.

Firstly the Oxford trip on the 29th April. I really liked it. I’d never been to oxford before, and so it was great to finally go. It was a shame about the weather though. Damn Rain.

Next is a rant about coursework. Yes, it’s a good idea because it cuts down on exam time, but why make it so absurd and random? For instance, the “measuring current through a brick” experiment. Useless, I think so. Also, the computing coursework sounds very random. Can’t they give us coursework that actually has some practical use? Obviously not.

The reason I haven’t blogged for so long, is that not a lot has happened. Anything I did blog about would be highly boring, and so I thought I wouldn’t bore you with it.

Exams start on Monday. Ooooooooooh dear. It’s only general studies, a subject which I and most of year 12 do not care about but, the exams have some up far too quickly for my liking. German Oral on Tuesday, and sitting in a room for two hours and physics practical on Thursday. Fun eh?

Well, that is all for now.

I promise I’ll post more often.

Weather: Sunny but coldish 15C
Reading: Revision guides
Listening to: Gost Love Score
Watching: Have I got News for You
Confused about: My german Oral
Annoyed with: Exams and coursework
Mood: Worried

5 Comments:

Blogger Chard said...

Go go dan o'conner!!

Saturday, May 14, 2005 1:19:00 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

No. I don't know who you are (not you 'chard).

Saturday, May 14, 2005 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Dauve said...

Stupid coursework. A whole day I spent at school tweaking it and doing printscreens. My Saturday, wasted!

Saturday, May 14, 2005 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

I have read both your posts inconspicuouscoconut, and i shall not add you until you tell me who you are. At least give us a clue.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home