Wednesday, April 06, 2005

So, the first blog for April is here. It seems the months, and terms are whizzing by. Last time I looked, it was just the beginning of March. The exams will soon be upon us, again, but it’s not as bad as last summer. I believe I had 17 exams. Actually, it’s not that many more than the 12 I’m going to have this summer. General studies is a bugger, 3 exams, two of which are one after the other, on the same day as the C2 Maths exam. Why couldn’t they spread it out a bit more?

It’s about a month of “non-contact time” when the exams are on. Star Wars episode three comes out bang smack in the middle of them. Maybe they’ll do what they did with the third Harry Potter film and move it back a week to coincide with the start of half-term; or maybe not.

I’m looking forward to finishing this year. I’m looking for three As (Maths Physics and Chemistry) and a B in German. I’m definitely giving it up. No force on this Earth would want to make me continue that for another year. Sorry Lewis. This blog seems to have no real reason. It’s just to say what’s on my mind really.

Dave’s finally bought an ipod. Well done again. I’m looking forward to seeing it. If you’re reading this Jon, don’t forget the couple of data DVDs when we go back. And well done on the London trip mix, I think my choice of BGM works well. I’m looking forward to hearing the live version of da’ Bloggin’ rap, can’t wait.

I’ve had so much work these holidays. Too much of it was German. A listening, writing test to do, and correcting a reading and writing test. This is all on top of doing more for my Oral, which is the same week as the physics practical exam, about the 18th May I think.

I’ve still got to spend “four or five hours” doing the practice plan for the Beast. Hopefully it will tell me where I can improve, because there’s bound to be many things wrong with it, whatever I write down.

Our Chemistry class (mit der Dave) have got a revision class on Friday. Hopefully it will be with Westy, and not Abi. He’s a much better teacher, and the best thing is that his lessons are FUN! I look forward to his lessons. Can’t the trainee teach year seven or something? She’s an OK teacher; I may be portraying her worse than she actually is. I am slightly annoyed with some of the people in our class who ruin the learning experience for the rest of us. Oh well, some of our class will certainly be giving it up at the end of the year. I believe Casey is. I’m not, as I have already mentioned.

If you’re reading this, thank you. I hope you haven’t got board after the first sentence and given up. This post may have been a) one of the longest I’ve written (520 words so far) and b) one of the most boring, but frankly, I don’t care. It’s my blog and I shall write what I wish, whatever anybody’s opinion is on it. Do comment, as I enjoy knowing what you think, good or bad.

That’s all for now

tata

Weather: Cloudy, wet 9 C
Time: 0903
Reading: Nowt
Listening to: London Trip Mix 2
Watching: CSI last night. Very good it was too
Confused about: Logarithms, because we haven’t been taught it yet
Annoyed with: The National Curriculum
Mood: Kinda’ Happy

11 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Nah, not too boring. At least you do blog, 'tis better than nowt.

I do believe Olli is also giving up chemistry.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:33:00 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Thanks for the comment :D

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

Would writing 'no comment' be a paradox?

And worry not about what others think of your writing. write what you wish

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your German oral is May 18th? Grrr mine be April 27th.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger Dauve said...

And I don't even have a German oral! Oh how I laugh :)

Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

MWAhaha!

And they thought we were mad to give up german! MAD!!!

Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

All together now:

YES! WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!!!

Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Lewis said...

Our Chemistry class (mit der Dave) have got a revision class on Friday.
- Haha! Dave's feminine!

Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I didn't mean it, honestly...

(You spoiled the secret you fool!) :D

Saturday, April 09, 2005 1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

Cue Jon about now

"Oh no!"

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

no comment

Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home