Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Yesterday was a good day. In the morning, i actually did some work. I finished off Jacko's work which, wasn't too bad. I then had lunch, and went out in the afternoon with Jon, Dave C and Steve (All of the EPC [Easily Pleased Coalliton]) to go and see Ocean's twelve. I thought that this would be like most sequels: rubbish. It was surprisingly good, although the first was better. It had the same characters, and the plot continued on from the first one. Sehr gut.

Another good sequal is Spiderman two, but that's a long time ago. Jurrasic Park two was shite, and Jurrasic Park three was excellent.

Later on today i'm going out with the rest of the duds, minus Lewis who had previous engagements, to see meet the fockers in Croydon, at the warner village. I've never been there before, so it should be an experience. After that, we are planning on going bowling which, should also be great fun.

Davemeister, if you're reading this, don't forget the camera, silly names are a must!

I'm also going to have a rant today about MSN.

The damn thing won't let me sign on without installing the new version. I'm really not too good with computers, and so the technical jargon it throws at you is slightly too confusing for my liking. I don't want to install the new version for the foillowing reasons:

1. It'll probably mess up like Teradud's
2. The internet may mess up
3. I'm no good with computers and if something was to go wrong, i'll be in the sh*ts
4. I can't really be bothered

Well, i've got to get yet more money out of the bank today for the bowling / cinema extravaganza. Plus, we are going on the now legendary Dud's london trip tomorrow, The London Dungeons - Yet more money.

Oh well, at least i'm not as tight as grumpy little Dave.

By the way Steve, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for last sunday. Great Party.

Tata

P.S. I haven't seen Look around You yet, Any good?

Weather: Cold, sunny may rain later. 3C
Reading: Top Gear Magazine
Listening to: My creative Zen Micro - Buy Dave!
Watching: Aushwitz later - BBC 2, 2100 - very interesting, it's the last in the series
Confused about: Where all the money comes from
Annoyed with: German Oral presentation by Monday
Mood: OK

4 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Camera! Yes, I will remember.

Damn that MSN! I can't really suggest anything though

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

You have to download the update, Microsoft won't relent.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Damn those global corperations!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

I have not been asked to do so... will i be cast out?"?!?!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home