Friday, January 28, 2005

Here he is, the fat fiend that treated Davemeister and Lewis like something he found on the bottom of his shoe.



Damn Him!

Anyway, onto the normal manner of my blog.

Nothing particularly interesting has happened since i last blogged about 9 days ago.

Although, i have made up my mind as to which subject i wish to drop at the end of the advanced subsidery (sp?) level. This choice is German. It's so dull compared to the others i do - Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Plus, i stands out when compared to those as well.

My german teachers do not know this fact yet, but they will do whenever they ask.

I have also chosen a german oral topic for the summer: Auschwitz and the Nazis final solution.
I find this topic particularly interesting and so doing a presentation on it i guess would be a good idea.

At last, it's the weekend. In a way this is good, but in another way, this is very bad. I guess that i will spend about 50% of my hours awake doing work. How dull and boring. It just shows what a boring life i lead.

That's all for now

check out the addition to the bottom of this blog

Bye

Weather: Cold, cloudy. 5 - 6 C
Reading: blogs when i can
Listening to: the only piano album you'll ever need - Disc 2 track 12
Watching: My Hero later
Confused about: Why i chose german in the first place
Annoyed with: the amount of homework i've got
Mood: grumpy

1 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

German does sound bad, but at least you're good at it. Same goes for me with computing. But then in 1 and a half terms it'll all be over.

As for that fat kid! ARGHHHHH!!! I'll get him one of these days!

Friday, January 28, 2005 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home