Sunday, January 09, 2005

Mein Geburtstag Blog

Well, as some of you know, today is the time when I turn 17. Yes 17 years old. I can’t really believe I have been alive that long. Well, I’m going to the cinema later to see The Incredibles with Megatrobe and Teradud, so that should be enjoyable. Anyway, if you don’t care what I got, stop reading now, if you don’t, please continue:

Little Britain on DVD

Driving theory test practice CD-ROM

New shirt and tie, which some of you lucky readers will see tomorrow

A wooden coin tray

And that’s about it.

Liam has gone back to Uni in Lancaster, so it will be Myself, Mum, Dad Nan and Grandad out for a meal tonight. Photots of presents etc. should appear at a later date.

“Slave Dave”, it cracks me up every time.

Bye for now

Dan

3 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

For calling me 'Slave Dave', I have an extra present for you.... YOUR DAY OF DEATH!!! Dun dun duuuuun:

Day of Death

Sunday, January 09, 2005 7:26:00 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

On second thoughts, maybe that was a little bit tasteless.

Sunday, January 09, 2005 7:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and also highly unlikely, but no matter, happy boithday dan.

Sunday, January 09, 2005 7:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home