Friday, February 04, 2005

Well, this will be a very short blog to tell you some great news.

It has arrived, my new prized pocession: My creative Zen Micro.

A more detailed description will follow, but first looks are good. It's a lot smaller than i thought, and it's so very light. The blue backlight on the buttons and around the edge really is mesmerising, and the screen is very clear with a white backlight.

I've installed the siftware, and when charged, i'll start putting my favourite trax on it. Innit.

Well, photos will follow at some point

ta ta

Weather: Cold, cloudy. 8 - 9 C
Reading: The 12 page long instructions manual that isn't long enough
Listening to: The demo music - an interesting choice
Watching: My Hero later (hopefully)
Confused about: Nowt
Annoyed with: Why the battery doesn't come fully charged - I want to listen NOW!
Mood: happy

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Yay! I look forward to seeing it's mesmerizing glow :)

Friday, February 04, 2005 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

w00ts fur dich!

5 months from now I may have one. Or I may not.

Saturday, February 05, 2005 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Chard said...

Dave, it was £160.

Your purchase barely go over £20 you Old Scrooge McC

Saturday, February 05, 2005 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger Dauve said...

Aye, true that be. But 5 months from now it will be my birthday, and I don't mind being extravagent then... mainly because my parents will buy it for me :D

You didn't really think I'd buy one with my /own/ money did you? :)

Saturday, February 05, 2005 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't hurt to be slightly independant from your parents, even if only for a little while, would it?

Saturday, February 05, 2005 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

What's wrong with buying something you want Dave?

Sunday, February 06, 2005 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

That's right Dave.

If you want to, then go ahead. A birthday present is a great idea though, except that it's five months away.

Sunday, February 06, 2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Lewis said...

Hmm. I've recently inhereted a lot of money. £2000, no less. Hmm. Hmm...

Sunday, February 06, 2005 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Wow, what'cha going to do with it?

Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home