Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Well, today has been very eventful, well more eventful than usual.

During 1st period, I decided to go up to the science computers with Tera’ and Nonnesuch. There, we started writing up experiment from the practical circus on Monday. Ours was number four. Very boring if you’re planning on doing it.

Whilst there, I decided to juggle for some of the time. After 3 or 4 rotations, I would put my balls down on my file. I did this several times without interruptions. Then, I turned back to start juggling and they had gone!

Shock horror!

Well, we were searching bags and pockets for them for well over 3 minutes. Then the technician, known only as Dave rolled one of them to me. He denied knowing the whereabouts of the other two. He had them in his little “office” if you can call it that. Avril, the other technician then admitted to stealing them from me. The cheek. They are now both on the list with aaron sparkes (who doesn’t deserve capitals letters) and The Bitch.

Chemistry came period three, and we were discussing the coursework. An equation was stated as follows:

E = mcΔT

E = energy, m = mass of water, c = specific heat capacity of water, and ΔT is the change in temperature. A girl in our class then asked good old Westy where the Delta button was on the calculator!!! How stupid can you be?

The day was as boring as ever after then. Until 1400 hours. This was good. I liked this.

I was leaving room 87, my form room as you do to go home. Simultaneously Jacko’s form where leaving their room next to ours. At the top of the stairs I was talking to Rob, and saw that a year eleven was attempting to enter my bag without permission – Yes the darstard was opening my bag for no particular reason.

I confronted him and he denied that he was doing anything of the sort. His friend wasn’t helping either. Also a darstard. We walked down the rest of the stairs once I had done my bag up again when I said to Rob “ I was that close to booking him” bringing my forefinger and tumb very close together. This was just before the doors on the bottom floor. The darstard was behind us at this point and said something to his friend along the lines of “That’s the size of your dick”. Meaning he thought my gentiles were small. How rude I thought. I turned around instantly and asked for his diary. I felt as tall as a house at this point because I actually have the power to do this. He pretended I wasn’t there. I asked again and he said no. We halted in our paths and asked him again. He refused so we explained that all year 12 are prefects and have the right to book people. He asked to see a badge (he has a point) but we carried on explaining. Rob knew the guy though, so we had a name. Deaves. He walked off and I went straight to Mr. Williams to enquire and he said he’d sort it out tomorrow.

So, there you are, an interesting day by all accounts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Hehe, looks like you're going to need to draw up your own 'THE LIST', so that in 20 years time, you can remember all your grudges. :)

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 4:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home