Sunday, February 13, 2005

Well, yesterday was a very interesting day.

I did sod all in the morning, played playstation, had a well deserved lie in, the usual stuff you do at half term. In the afternoon, i agreed to go into Bromley with The Davemeister because i needed to buy a new pair of jeans, and get Steve something for Sein Geburtstag (his birthday for those of you not in the german way)

I bought the jeans, plus a card and minature heroes for Steve. Came home, ate, watched Tottenham beat West Brom )Defoe - Damn good), and then went out to Steve's birthday bash.

This was an interesting experience to say the least. Lots of loud music and drink. Rowan got drunk very easily, as did Olli. I did not, and neither did Dave, Lewis or Jon (sort of). Stewart was also entirely sober. Well, i had fun. Ask teradud for the videos - Rowan is such a fool.

Tata for now


Weather: Cold, sun and cloud. 4 C
Reading: nowt
Listening to: nowt
Watching: Cricket
Confused about: nowt
Annoyed with: The amount of work that teachers set over half term.
Mood: tired - 11.30 is later than usual

3 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

'Twas certainly an experience, I'm glad I went.

And Rowan... well, the videos are on offer to those who want them

Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

Sober? My friend, I was still feeling the effects at 4am.

Just be glad I wasn't as drunk as I was at Nick Staines's

Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Ha, I think you'll find I was level 3 on the drunkness scale.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home