Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Well, this is just a routine blog. Something very strange happened today. During one of the most boring maths lessons ever (Jacko and sequences), an answer cam up thqat caught my eye. The answer was

1337.5

This struck me as 1337 and a half, Leet and a half. Spooky, but amazing.

Onto other matters, I've changed the decription of the imperium back to the way it was. Without the irish. That's been and gone i think.

Monday's Physics lesson was interesting though. We did Tyler's practical circus today. I started on number 4, Mill's experiment i think. Very boring and nothing much to say about it, except that you get nice standing waves using a vibrator - Stop laughing!

My juggling has improved immensly, but i've kind have come to a halt. I think the three ball shower and fountain must be mastered next.

Well, that's all for now

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home