Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well, I haven’t blogged really about my birthday yet, so here you are. We (Megatrobe, Teradud and I) went to see the incredibles on Sunday afternoon. A rather good laugh for all the family. After this, I watched a few episodes from the Little Britain DVD, and then went out for a meal at the local Indian with my Nan and Grandad.



After this, I think I went to bed.

Well, nothing happened on Monday, and then Tuesday came. Oh dear.

This was the morning of my first public exam since the GCSEs. The Chemistry which, I was dreading more than Maths today.

Actually, it went alright. No bond angles, which was great. I’m optimistically hoping for an A, but we’ll see.

Anyway, I received the complete Father Ted box set last night, 25 episodes for £28 from Amazon. Not bad really. I’ve watched two so far – The caravan one, and the three bishops one. Both very funny. You never get tired of them. Any requests for tonight?

Anyway, must be going, I’ve got damn maths to do, although I think I’ve done as much as I can

See some of you later

Dan

1 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Good ol' Father Ted.

Math's shouldn't be too bad, after all, we did it all last year :)

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home