Monday, March 21, 2005

Sorry I haven’t blogged for a while.

Well, not a lot has happened recently. I’ve finally finished my open book, which is a relief. I’m quite looking forward to Easter now, despite the looming revision and the dreaded exams. Not a lot has happened since the last post. I have to say, some excellent gimping by Megatrobe, Teradud and Nonnesuch recently. Well done.

Some of you reading this, we’ll call him agent number 1, say that my posts are boring, and I never have anything to say. Partly this is true. But, it’s not my fault if nothing interesting happens in my life, is it? Or maybe it is…

I’m looking forward to the London trip at Easter, and maybe the cinema. Hostage with Bruce Willis looks like a good film.

We’re continuing our UCAS things in form at the moment, with the handing out of Uni visit forms. There orange, in case you haven’t seen them. We have a talk tomorrow about applying and stuff. Probably really boring.

I think I’ve got a few definite choices, to apply for. I think Warwick is one of them, and Lancaster, seeing as my Brother’s there. Also probably Sheffield, and the rest well, I’m open for suggestions, other than Oxford or Cambridge.

I also got my exam results awhile back now

Here they are:

Chemistry = 80/90
Maths = 100/100

Yay! I thought it was easy, but not that easy.

Also, happy birthday to Akin for today.

Tata

Weather: cloudy, about 11 C
Reading: nothing
Listening to: Lots of nightwish. Moondance is good
Watching: University challenge later
Confused about: nowt
Annoyed with: Nothing really
Mood: Average, but excited about the holidays

4 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Impressive results there. I'm still happy with mine though.

So might you enlighten me as to who this 'number 1' is?

Monday, March 21, 2005 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

This person siad it quite a while ago, but still.

This person may be Agent Lewis.

Monday, March 21, 2005 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Ahem. I don't gimp, I firework :D But thank you for the compliment, none the less.

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger Phil T said...

Try Nottingham Uni, it's good. Although come to think of it the city does have a higher than average chav count. Hm.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home