Thursday, December 16, 2004

Now is the time to blog i think.

There isn't really much to talk about though.

Juggling:

I've kind of taught myself to juggle. I'm better than when i first started, although nowhere near the amazing skills of t3hJuggleorz.

Wednesday:

The duds trip to london i'm sure is going to be great fun. I'm a virgin at this kind of thing, so i'll see what 14 player PDQ is like!!! I can't wait.

Losing Things:

I've suddenly contracted a disease, which makes me keep losing things in Westy's room. Firstly on tuesday, i lost my Chemical storylines Book, then yesterday, i left a cool photo of Herr. Westy in his room, and now i've left my pencil case in his room. Beware, it may be contageous.

I should be receiving my maths test results back tomorrow. I'm guessing 65 to 75%. Not too optimistic then. I'm failed basically.

Well, you know what to do

Just a short blog today

Dan

4 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Yay, wednesday will be great! Even if there will be a bit of a crowd of us.

You'll probably get more than 75% on the test, that's the mark I'm hoping for :D

Thursday, December 16, 2004 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

Short post?

Well, at least it's *A* post

Thursday, December 16, 2004 7:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Dan has loosingthingsinwestysroomitis! To the emergency ward immediately!

Friday, December 17, 2004 3:47:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You're coming to London too?

How big is this trip getting now?

Monday, December 20, 2004 7:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home