Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thursday's thoughts

Well, i'm getting into the swing of things now. Two blogs in two days. WOW. anyway, onto matters.

We have the bitch again tomorrow. We should be receiving our test results back. I'm optimistically hoping for an A of course. She'll probably give me a B or C. We'll see.

I'm doing Die Hexe's vocab revision for tomorrow. 34 words and phrases and the pass mark is 18 out of 20. Disgraceful porformances are not excepted. It's an impossible task which is undertaken almost every week. the same pass mark, the same task to scale. Although, it should be worth it in the end. Physics was interesting today - Nodes and Antinodes again. Standing waves etc. I admit i enjoy Scotty's lessons a lot more because the work is more mathamatical - forces etc. I received yet more homework from The beast (Tyler). More damn SAQs.

I watched the new Star Wars trailer last night. It looks mighty cool. I think i'll have to go and see it. Darth Vader, yes master, rise. all very cool

I considered a look around you subject today as well - Space. Could be quite funny.

Anyway must buzz off

Again, feel free to comment

Your friend

Dan

3 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Dan! You copied my blog layout!!! Oh well, no worries :D And you have titles for posts, whereas I never bothered with them.

Sure you don't want to know how to insert links? You'll need to know now that you're in the blogosphere :)

In these, I'll replace < and > with [ and ] so that I don't actually make the links here

[a href="http://www.nationstates.net"]Nationstates[/a]

Nationstates :)

And for images:

[img src="URL of the image you want"]

These can be put in the sidebar from the template page.

Thursday, November 11, 2004 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

The Beast :D. Genius.

Thursday, November 11, 2004 5:27:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

I just call him Barrington!

Thursday, November 11, 2004 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home