Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Bitch and more

My God I hate her. The great thing is though, she thinks that i like her. hehe. Of course, you all know who i'm talking about. Mssssss Smith. Ms, because she is single, nobody wants her, nobody likes her. A spinster. A loner in the world of maths. And whats with this starting binomial expansions with the number!! Every other mathamatician in the world begins with the x term, as nonnesuch says. BITCH!!

On to other matters. Is it me, or is the amount of work that we are getting absolutely loads? I have had to do the rest of Boa Morte's chemistry tonight, along with AJ's CI 4.2. Quite tricky i thought. Then Ms or Mrs or Miss Stewart (i don't think anyone really knows) set more vocab revision for friday. Her new name is die Hexe, the witch. Her lessons are OK, but she thinks we must have superhuman powers of working or something. It surprising how much you can write isn't it? I have my german oral tomorrow with Sandra. Sandra but pronounced the german way. We just talk in english for most of the time. It's a fun half hour. (10am to 10.30am).

Jacko's lessons are actually quite good at the moment. He cracks a few funnies every now and then, but not as many as AJ. He also likes shutting his eyes (a trait caught off of Mr. Evans), and he likes to scratch his head. Does he have Headlice or some infectious disease?

Well that's all for now. Feel free to comment

Dan

3 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Dan! It looks like you've done a double post. Somewhere in the options you should be able to delete the top one.

I think all I need to say is... BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH!

BITCH!

Ah, got that out at last, a nice healthy venting of steam :D

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

I think old SaLaSar (Stewart, geddit? SLS?) Slytherin was a Mrs. Who the hell married THAT??

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa dudes. I am counting my lucky stars in relief that i don't have ms.smith for maths

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home