Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Emergency Blog

This emergency blog has been published to describe the disgraceful teaching skills of our good old friend the Bitch.

We come into the lesson today expecting our test results back. We did in fact receive these results back one at a time. Called up to the front etc. When it comes to my turn, I get within about 1.5 metres and she says” Of course, you got one of the lowest. Hehe”. Well I was shitting myself. I did not find this at all amusing and frankly she is just not funny. Don’t try to be funny if your not. Westy’s funny so he’s allowed to be.

Once we had spent half an hour going through the test, which by the way I got 90% on, Bitch, We worked on some proof. The best moment was when she said that two statements (which were on the board) were always true. Rowan had a thought about it and decided to prove her wrong. In my mind he did and I think she knew it. She went bright red and came up with some bullshit excuse. She may as well have said it was energetically favourable. (Dave will understand).

The end of the lesson was closing in and at three O’clock she decided to keep us in the room past the bell. All because we were apparently acting like children during the lesson. Bitch. She went on explaining some crap about b squared minusac for eight minutes. Eight minutes after the bell. I would have been nearly home after eight minutes. What a bitch.

Well I’m so looking forward to Friday’s instalment of Class vs Bitch.

See you there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

She really is the perfect description of a bitch. Even if we had all been quiet, she never would've done all she wanted to in that lesson. Bitch.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

WOOTAGE FOR ROWAN!!!!

You must reenact!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 5:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home