Saturday, November 20, 2004

I haven’t blogged now for several days so here’s one for you.

The Bitch, as far as I can see is extremely lazy. On Wednesday, she was supposed to return our books so that we could complete homework by Friday period 1. She didn’t. Bitch. She returned them on Thursday, giving us one night to do a long but easy homework. She then complained that we didn’t pick them up ourselves on the Thursday. Bitch. She also claims to have been up til one in the morning marking. Frankly i don't care. Also on Thursday, Boa Morte asked us to hand in work that he hadn’t even set – CI 6.1. What? Is he losing his memory or something. We’ve never seen it before in our lives and he expects us to have done it without being asked. So he gives us until Monday to do it. I have to say it looks rather difficult.

I’m also annoyed with a particular member of our year who I dare to mention because last time I mentioned somebody’s name, he found out. Oh well… This person, for some unknown reason, thinks that he is better than me. Well I don’t think he is. Dastard. He’s so damn arrogant. I’m shaking my fist at him as I type. eeeerrrrrrmmmm I think that’s it for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

*scratches head, closes eyes* Errrrrrrrmmmm O'Connor!

This is your blog, and you have the right to say what you like. This nameless person must know you don't like him, so where's the harm saying who it is?

Well, it's you choice anyway.

About CI 6.1... it starts off pretty easy, but gets harder. The same for 12.2. And The Bitch's actually... Bitch.

Saturday, November 20, 2004 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Ow come on, give us some clues :D

Sunday, November 21, 2004 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home