Monday, November 15, 2004

Well more moans coming your way. Firstly Chris Barker. I just don’t get it. Why on earth would you do physics without the maths to back it up. How stupid. He’s was asking me and the davemeister today about SAQ 20.14. It’s not that difficult because the answers in the back of the book anyway. ‘twas rather annoying when I was attempting to do german homework during period one.

More moans coming up. Steve Suri. Why on earth would you choose two sciences at AS level with two Cs at GCSE double science. He’s now dropped chemistry and with comments like “what’s a mole?” I’m not surprised.

The Bitch I found, has been extremely lazy this past week. We sit a test on Friday, and having had the whole weekend to mark the 20 or so exams, she hasn’t. For her own convenience I suppose. BITCH. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank nonesuch for lending Rob and I his Deutsch homework period one today. Thank You.

By the way, I haven’t had time to read the apocalypse and frankly I probably will never read it. Sounds good though.

I’ve been doing Westy’s chemistry and for the chemists out there it’s CI 4.2 I think. It’s alright but quite time consuming. Last week seemed to go very quickly for me. Anyone else?

Lets just hope the next five go even quicker.

You know what to do by now

Your good friend

Dan Oakner

3 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Hehe, The Davemeister :D I love that name.

Best get on with The Bitch's homework...

Monday, November 15, 2004 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Chard said...

The apocalypse is DULL!!!

Read mine and dave's war!

Monday, November 15, 2004 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your' war' is utter bollocks.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home