Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Well. I know I haven’t blogged in a long time, but I believe this is worth a blog. Yesterday was the one and only physics trip that we’d planned since September. I was just hoping that it wasn’t going to be as boring as the chemistry trip in October. My God that was the most boring thing I have ever seen. .

Any way, on with the day. As with the Davemeister, I got up at normal time. I left about five minutes later in my Dad’s car – a Mazda6. Very nice it is too – New in July. I’m sorry about the bus Dave, but the lift was cheaper and quicker. I arrived at Bromley south at about 0810. The Plummer twins were there, who I greated, and I ignored Adam Large. We discussed Jeans. Were they allowed? We were unsure. I queued up for my Victoria return with Duncan and Matt Howard. £6.20. Rather dear I thought.

I turned around and there was Dave, just waiting like in the “Endliche Pause” German trip photo. Hehe. We both waited for others to arrive. Lewis arrived, then Baz and Rob etc. Dave, Lewis and I went through the barrier to catch the Fast train at 0832. Rob stayed behind for Rowan. I mean of all people. So, Lewis, Dave and I stood up on the 26 minute train ride to Victoria. Crowded it was. Damn Rush Hour.

Once at Victoria, there was a mad rush to try and get out of the station as quickly as possible. Why!!!!, the doors aren’t going to suddenly close or something. (Platform 5 for you train bods out there)

So, we find the meeting point, and only Barker is there before us. He thought it was a 0900 meet. Hehe. We waited until 0930. That came and went. The Beast was late!!! Da da dum. He arrived at least 2 minutes late. Disgraceful. Well we walked for about 15 minutes there, got our tickets and entered……

Part Two will come your way shortly.

a Post Scriptum

Some Weird Guy at the station kept asking the guys from our school for something in a weird and strange manner. Very Odd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Actually I was there before you :). I was probably in Smith's buying lunch or trying to find the meeting point. So there :P

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 5:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home