Friday, November 03, 2006

My Room

This Bandwagon's getting a bit full now but, i don't care. Steve persuaded me to do this, so here it is. A tour of my room.

Sorry. The quality is shit, the sound is out of sync, but you get the idea...



There is a sink, but i just didn't film it. I'm sure you've all seen one before. Haven't you?

A video of the house and St. Lawrence Court will follow.

Hope all is good with y'all.

Muse is only 19 days away!!

Weather: Very cold. Sunny
Reading: University Physcis with Modern Physics
Listening to: Music on Winamp
Watching: Web pages on Firefox
Thinking of buying: More food. I'm hungry
Looking Forward to: Silly Question really. MUSE!!!
Confused about: Why our Astro lecturer is soooooo bad
Annoyed with: The said Astro Lecturer
Mood: Happy and excited.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You love beer eh? Who would've thought it :)

Saturday, November 04, 2006 3:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so amazingly persuasive. :P

Saturday, November 04, 2006 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Lewis said...

Not a bad room, not at all. very comfortable-looking.

Monday, November 06, 2006 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home