Sunday, October 01, 2006

Everybody around me is leaving. Steve and Lewis have gone off to Sheffield, Jon and Rob are at Warwick, Dauveolas has gone to Bristol. Dave has gone to Wales. Not only this, but DREW has gone to Bath. Nooooo, not DREW!

At least Chard can keep me company for the next week.

I’m off to York on Friday, which is approaching far too quickly for my liking. Fortunately, I know somebody who is going to York, the one known as Nick, which is nice to know.

Lots has been happening since my last post way back in August I think.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was taken at the sixth form ball in May. It’s one of the best group photos I have, except for Tim sneaking in there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I’ve been going to plenty of football over the past few months. This was when Tottenham played Inter Milan in a friendly in July. Spurs won, of course. Since then, all is not well on the football front, but we won’t talk about that.

The second leg of the film marathon took place last month.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lord of the Rings Marathon. A fine day it was, hosted by Steve. Very long and tiring, but worth it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Many a games day has been had. Jon has hosted the most. I even hosted one at the end of August. At one of Jon’s games days, DREW bought his plane that he built himself. It’s remote controlled, don’t you know. It’s seems DREW is a man of many talents.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah, the Laptop day at Dave’s house. This was good, although I could only link up to play Worms Armageddon, seeing as I don’t have generals. Good fun was had there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Only last week, we played Pitch ‘n’ Putt at Sparrow’s den for the second time. It was just Jon, Dauve and I. I beat Dauve, making the wins at one a piece. Jon came hopelessly last, but it’s all about having fun, which we did.

I see Dauve has a new blog. I also see that he’s put Two Pints above me in the links on the right. Dauve, what are you doing. I demand to be moved! Anyway….

I’m sure all of my friends and I will stay in touch. I hope so. We will all make new friends, but let’s make sure we do not lose touch.

The “New Start”, as Dauve calls it, has come around so damn quickly, although the summer has been fantastic. Hopefully next summer will be even better with more Cinema trips, more bowling, more games days and most importantly, more Drunken Dauve.

I will post once I have something to say about York.

Until then, I bid you farewell (even though I’m not going anywhere until Friday).

We will meet again

Dane

Weather: Sun and Rain, 17 C or so
Reading: Literature about York
Listening to: Myself playing "New Born" on Piano
Watching: The Grand Prix later
Thinking of buying: Lots of beer some time soon
Looking Forward to: Muse in November!
Confused about: Why does York start so late?
Annoyed with: Chavs in Bromley
Mood: Excited, nervous, sad (in a way)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean MORE drunken Dauve? THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DRUNKEN DAUVE!!! Well, not much... :)

Monday, October 02, 2006 12:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home