Friday, August 18, 2006

Results time:

I got three As!!! Fantastic. I'm very happy with myself.

Here they are:

Physics: 547/600
Chemistry:524/600
Maths: 574/600

So, I beat Dauve in all three, but lost out to Jon in all three. But hey, i don't care. It's the letters that count. AAA sounds so good.

I also got full marks in my Forces and Motion resit, and full marks in the cosmology paper. Thanks Scotty too hotty. And a 98/100 for C4 which is very surprising seeing as the second to last question was very difficult.

I'm happy. Hurrah!

Weather: Hazy again
Reading: Nothing other than my results
Listening to: Phil Collins - Don't have a go. He's great.
Watching: Dragon's Den last night. Snakes on a plane today
Thinking of buying: The new spurs home shirt
Looking Forward to: Snakes on a plane and Muse
Confused about: saj. Where was he yesterday
Annoyed with: Saj, for not answering his phone
Mood: Elated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

Your A Levels are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the emperor has forse...

Ah hem.

Anyway, well done. And yes, it's the grades that count, not the marks :)

Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home