Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I haven't blogged for a while. Sorry.

I've only just finished my work for the holidays. That damn open book paper took up several hours. And before you start laughing about me taking chemistry, Dave and Jon will back me up that it is useful and interesting - but bloody hard work. Onto other business

It's my birthday on Sunday. Hurrah! But, i don't know what i'm going to get. Money i suppose. I know that i'm getting anew shirt and tie though. I chose it myself. Beige it is. I'll wear it next wek some point. Is it just me, or have the holidays seemed really long? It seems ages ago that we were in London doesn't it?

Well, i think some relaxing is in order. I'll see most of you tomorrow.

You know what to do. By the way, lease vote on the forum about my flag. Let me know what you thinks. Thanks to those who have already voted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home