Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Blog

Just a quick blog to describe the wonders of christmas day. Photos may appear at a later date.

These were the presents i got, incase you were wondering:


Personalised signed copy of “Himalaya” book by Michael Palin (thanks to my brother)
British Isles: a natural Histroy book from my Nan and Grandad
Day after tomorrow on DVD
History of Aston Martin on DVD
A yard long Toblerone, about light saber length
Lots of chocolate
NOW 59 CD
PS2 game: Goldeneye: Rogue Agent

I think that’s it.

Hope you all had a cracking Christmas, and don’t forget to revise!!!

Damn exams…

1 Comments:

Blogger Dauve said...

*Suddenly starts to panic about the exams*

Meh, I've probably revised more than most. At least I hope so anyway.

Sounds like a good list of presents - yard long toblerone??? *drools*

Sunday, December 26, 2004 9:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home